CELEBRATING WOMEN LEADERS IN PR & CORP COMM
The first edition of the exchange4media PR and Corp Comm Women Achievers Summit and Awards 2020 was streamed live on 29th July 2020. The awards recognised the contribution and success of women in the PR and corporate communications industry. The Women Achievers Summit brought together leaders, achievers and trendsetters to touch upon the opportunities and challenges in the communications industry. The Awards aim to identify, acknowledge and felicitate women leaders who are shaping the industry through their incredible work. The initiative also lauds agencies and corporates who are doing remarkable work by encouraging gender diversity in their work culture.
These awards recognised women leaders across 13 categories.
Here’s a look at some of the winners:
Lifetime Achievement Award
The Lifetime Achievement Award was given to Sunayna Malik, Managing Director, India & Senior Vice President, APAC, at Archetype in the Public Relations category. Roma Balwani, Director – Communications & Brand, Group Vedanta at Vedanta, was conferred the honour in the Corporate Communications category.
Entrepreneur of the Year
The winners in this category were - Shivani Gupta, Managing Director and Chief Happiness Officer, Strategic Partners Group (SPAG); Manisha Chaudhary, Founder Director, Value 360 Communications Pvt Ltd; Ruby Sinha, Managing Director, Kommune Brand Communications Pvt Ltd; Pooja Udit Pathak, Co-founder, Media Mantra; Poonam Prahlad, Founder & Director, Media Moments Insight Pvt. Ltd, and Mukta Kumar, Director Communications, Konnections IMAG.
Best Organization for Women Empowerment
Top honours in this category were awarded to:
• Avian WE
• Strategic Partners Group (SPAG)
• Communicate India
• STL- Sterlite Technologies Ltd
• REC Limited
• WIZSPK Communications
Communicator of the Year
Under the category, ‘Communicator of the Year’ (Corp Comm Professional), seven thought leaders were felicitated. The award winners are listed below:
• Rakhee Lalvani, Vice President - PR and Corporate Communication, The Indian Hotels Company Limited
• Sukanya Chakraborty, Head - Corporate Communication & CSR, VFS Global Services India Pvt Ltd
• Sunita Venugopal, Director, Corporate Communications, Walmart
• C Leekha, Director - Corporate Communications & Brand Reputation, Indigo
• Geetika Bangia, Lead - Corporate Communications and PR, Philips India Ltd
• Pallavi Chandra, PR Lead - HONOR India, Huawei Telecommunications
(India) Co. Pvt Ltd
• Deepa Sasidharan, Head, Corporate Communications, Continental Automotive Components India Pvt Ltd