Trend no 1: Marketers are increasingly looking for Lead generation and customer acquisitions over mere media reach. Given the slowdown in most categories, clearly the onus of lead generation and customer acquisition is shifting to the media platform. Marketers are clearly looking for more accountability from their media partners.
#Trend no 2: Analytics and Data driven marketing will drive the true value of Programmatic advertising and branded content.
#Trend no 3: Artificial Learning and Machine Learning will drive content creation and the creators gut insight will be ratified/replaced by AI.
#Trend no 4: Change in consumption habits in many categories are creating new marketing challenges for brands to stay relevant. Strategic Account Planning is becoming critical to brand relevance and product re-engineering.
#Trend no 5: Purpose driven marketing will become a key to win brand love as well as employee love.
We are optimistic of Radio’s role in the coming new decade given the unique strengths of radio:
- The hyper-local reach driving customer acquisition and sales.
- The magic of radio creating such strong and endearing imagery for the brand.
- The incremental reach of radio when added to any other media.
- The seamless integration of radio with any other media leading to amplification of the communication.
- The impact of local influencers and the trust and credibility they enjoy.
- The account management expertise coupled with local market insights that radio networks possess that can create meaningful marketing partnerships
- The medium of choice for purpose driven marketing so essential to build brand love.